New Citroën C4 Cactus
AT A GLANCE
We’ve made it easier than ever before to make the switch to the ultra-comfortable Citroën C4 Cactus.
*Lending criteria, terms and fees apply. Click for details.
NEW CITROËN C4 CACTUS HATCH
Citroën has unveiled New Citroën C4 Cactus: this new hatch has been substantially upgraded. The Citroën C4 Cactus Hatch adopts the classic cues of the segment in terms of technology and performance while continuing to stand apart with its unique personality and levels of comfort. Featuring a suspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions™ and Advanced Comfort Seats, New Citroën C4 Cactus is THE ultra-comfortable hatch, set to shake up the market in 2019!
The Genesis of New Citroën C4 Cactus
Suspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions™
Faithful to its DNA, Citroën innovates continuously to improve motoring comfort. Developed in a world exclusive, Suspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions™ filters and absorbs major and minor surface imperfections to give occupants the feeling of flying over the road while ensuring outstanding poise and vitality.
The way it works is quite simple. While traditional suspension systems are made up of a shock absorber, spring, and mechanical stop, the new system developed by Citroën adds two hydraulic stops, one for compression the other for decompression.
Advanced Comfort Seats
An innovative design, combining high-density foam in the seat centre and thick textured foam on the surface, ensures softness and support at all times.
This design, associated with large and visually comfortable seats offers a high quality driving and seating comfort that you can enjoy on short and long journeys.
*Not available with Hype Mistral ambiance option
- Progressive Hydraulic Cushions™ Suspension
- Advanced Comfort Seats
- Active Safety Brake (up to 140km/h)
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Driver Attention Alert (above 65km/h)
- Lane Departure Warning
- Reversing Camera
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Speed Limit Sign Recognition and Recommendation
- Coffee Break Alert (after 2 hours driving above 65km/h)
- Front Collision Warning
- Automatic High Beam On/Off
- Programmable Cruise Control with Speed Limiter
- Electric Folding Side Mirrors
- Hill Start Assist
- Keyless Entry and Start Button
- Mirror Screen with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Mirror Link
- 7″ Colour Touchscreen
- Bluetooth™ + USB
- 3D Satellite Navigation
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Cornering Front Fog Lights
- ‘Guide Me Home’ Headlight Function
- Automatic Headlights and Wipers
- Tyre Pressure Monitor
- 17″ ‘CROSS’ Silver Alloy Wheels
- ‘Wild’ Grey Cloth Interior Ambiance
- Black Colour Pack
- Red Colour Pack (no cost option, includes red fog light and airbump inserts)
- White Colour Pack (no cost option, includes white fog light and airbump inserts)
- 17″ ‘CROSS’ Black Alloy Wheels (no cost option)
- Pearl White Special Body Paint
- Panoramic Glass Roof with Sunblind
- ‘Metropolitan’ Red Cloth Interior Ambiance
- ‘Hype’ Mistral Leather / Cloth Interior Ambiance
- ‘Hype’ Red Leather / Cloth Interior Ambiance
- Citroën scheduled service plan – 36 month / 60,000Km, whichever comes first
ENGINE + PRICE
AVAILABLE FROM JANUARY 2020
New Citroën C4 Cactus brings a breath of fresh air and originality to the hatch segment. Boasting elegant, dynamic and individual styling, C4 Cactus features classic Citroën graphics that underscore the body flow, including Airbump® on the lower part of the doors, a continuous glass waistline and floating roof, two-tiered front headlights and a broad 3D LED light signature at the rear.
New Citroën C4 Cactus offers 27 customisation possibilities outside, with nine body colours and three colour packs comprising refined touches of colour.
New Citroën C4 Cactus hatch marks a major step forward in the Citroën Advanced Comfort™ program as the first model in Europe to feature suspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions® (PHC) and the first in the world to be equipped with Advanced Comfort Seats*. The new model provides unrivalled ride comfort in typical Citroën fashion.
With its 12 driving aids and connectivity, it allows its passengers to travel stress-free and easily.
*Not available with Hype Mistral ambiance option
The New Citroën C4 Cactus is equipped with 12 driver assistance systems, providing extra reassurance and safety in day-to-day driving, fighting against drowsiness or simple moments of inattention and preventing the risk of accidents.
4 Interior Ambiances
Eco-efficiency and driving pleasure
Acceleration, pick-up and driving pleasure are enhanced through the combination of a lightweight and efficient platform and our latest-generation PureTech turbo petrol engine. PureTech petrol engines, voted International Engine of the Year 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 (1.0l – 1.4l category), complies with the Euro 6 standard on the reduction of NOx emissions and fuel consumption.
With its swift-shifting action, the EAT6 gearbox fitted on the PureTech 110 S&S engine affords seamless performance and top-flight pleasure in use.
Width: 1714mm / 1979mm
Boot volume: 358l